- Access Gate
- Clubhouse with Internet Cafe
- Resident Activities On-Site
- Business Center
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Heart Healthy Cardio & Fitness Studio
- Outdoor Green Space with Playground
- Sitting Area with Picnic Tables and BBQ Grill
- Volleyball Court
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Car Care Center
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Gas Stove and Water Heater
- Vaulted Ceilings in Select Units
- Air Conditioner
- Ceiling Fan
- Large Closets
- Stain Resistant Berber-Style Carpeting
- W/D Hookup
- Washer/Dryer Rentals Available
- Window Coverings
- Wheelchair Access
- Private Entry Ground Floor
- Open-Style Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Tile in Select Areas
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 30 lb each
- Comments: Pets Allowed. Our homes accommodate up to two pets per apartment with a maximum weight limit of 30 lbs. Please call the leasing office for pet deposit/fees. Renters Insurance Required
- As a mixed-use development in Gainesville’s most consistently growing area, TIOGA TOWN CENTER takes pride in combining the best of a big city with the charm of a small community to bring the residents and guests of Gainesville and surrounding areas the ultimate in community and convenience. Tioga Town Center plays host to many exciting events. Movies on the Square and the Summer Concert Series invites families and guests of all ages to enjoy local, outdoors entertainment at the beautiful covered amphitheater and Tioga Market Monday features a weekly farmers market.
- Shop the brands you love at THE OAKS MALL, a super-regional shopping center with shopping, dining, and entertainment activities.
- UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA is an American public land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant research university on a 2,000-acre campus in Gainesville, Florida.
- SANTA FE COLLEGE is a state college located in Gainesville, Florida, and is a member institution of the Florida College System. Santa Fe is accredited by the Florida Department of Education and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.